Instructions for publishing a blog text
- All members can publish expert articles.
- The article will be published with the writer’s name, organisation and picture.
- The writer (or organisation s/he represents) affirms that s/he has the right to publish the article and that the text does not violate any third party copyright.
- SKY has no obligation to publish any articles it deems inappropriate or that excessively advertises an individual company or service.
- The publishing organisation is responsible for providing localized versions (fi, en, sv) of the article.
- The board of SKY and/or person who is responsible for its communication decides which articles are published.
- SKY has no right to edit articles, but may suggest editorial changes.
- As the articles are processed with a blog editor, the following should be avoided:
- Changing the font type, size or colour directly in the text
- Using centered text or justified margins for only some paragraphs
- Using underlined text for emphasis, as on the web underlining is reserved for only hyperlinks and added text.
- All sources mentioned should be linked to, if the source is a publication available online.
- Blog articles should be between 4,000 and 6,000 characters, including spaces.