Would you like to know what’s happening in the language service industry?
Finnish Language Service Providers SKY is organising the #KIELI2018 conference at Finlandia Hall on 3 September 2018.
#KIELI2018 is Finnish for Language2018 and, as the name suggests, the conference will focus on language and language services in 2018 and beyond. The organiser of the conference SKY represents Finnish language service providers and service providers operating in Finland. One of its main goals is to increase the visibility of language services and the companies that offer them.
The #KIELI2018 conference will include a presentation of the first language service industry market research carried out in Finland. The results will show, among other things, the size of the translation and interpreting market in Finland and how it is divided among spoken and signed language. The results will also describe the future outlook for the language service industry, which language service providers and business models have succeeded best in recent years, and the kinds of challenges and innovations the language service industry can expect.
In addition to the results of the market research, #KIELI2018 will feature interesting presentations and discussions for companies offering language services and customers interested in language services, experts working as partners of language service providers and those working for them. The conference presents an opportunity to gather information, find partners and develop your company’s operations and the expertise of your personnel. Perhaps most important of all, the conference is excellent for networking!
- What kinds of companies and innovations does the Finnish language service
- How is the language service industry developing and what could it offer your
Language service providers:
- What is your position in the language service industry?
- How are your competitors doing?
- What kinds of business models are succeeding?
- How could you develop your processes and operations?
- What kinds of benefits do you get from being a member of an industry organisation?
Translators and interpreters:
- Which languages and language services will be most in demand in the future?
- Could the conference offer new job opportunities?
Make a note of the date of the conference now! Welcome to the #KIELI2018
conference to find inspiration and network!
Additional information will be added to the website soon!