LANGUAGE BUSINESS – BUSINESS FROM LANGUAGE
Finnish Language Service Providers SKY is organizing the #KIELI2019 conference at Finlandia Hall on 5 September 2019.
#KIELI2019 is Finnish for Language2019 and, as the name suggests, the conference will focus on language and language services in 2019 and beyond. The organiser of the conference SKY represents Finnish language service providers and service providers operating in Finland. One of its main goals is to increase the visibility of language services and the companies that offer them.
The theme for the #KIELI2019 conference is “LANGUAGE BUSINESS – BUSINESS FROM LANGUAGE”. Alongside its importance to art and culture, this year’s theme highlights the significant role language plays in the business world at a time when multilingualism has become part of the everyday activities of many companies and a key to business success.
#KIELI2019 will feature interesting presentations and discussions for companies offering language services and customers interested in language services, experts working as partners of language service providers and those working for them. The conference presents an opportunity to gather information, find partners and develop your company’s operations and the expertise of your personnel. Perhaps most important of all, the conference is excellent for networking!
- What kinds of companies and innovations does the Finnish language service
- How is the language service industry developing and what could it offer your
Language service providers:
- What kinds of business models are succeeding?
- How could you develop your processes and operations?
- What kinds of benefits do you get from being a member of an industry organisation?
Translators and interpreters:
- Which languages and language services will be most in demand in the future?
- Could the conference offer new job opportunities?
Make a note of the date of the conference now! Welcome to the #KIELI2019
conference to find inspiration and network!
Additional information will be added to the website soon!